Ways You Can Volunteer:
Start or become involved with your church or community Respect Life / Pro-Life group.
Assist in planning and coordinating Cincinnati Right to Life engagement events:
- Annual Mother's Day Flower Sale (flowers sold in churches around the city) - assistance needed in coordination
- Annual 5K Run/Walk for Life - committee members needed
- Cross the Bridge for Life - steering committee members needed
Help at the Cincinnati Right to Life Office
- Stuff envelopes and fold/tab newsletters
- Deliver newsletters to local churches
- General handiwork
Volunteer at a local pregnancy center
- Find one here.
Engage your own church members, communities, schools, neighborhoods, etc.:
- Host baby showers at church or in your community to obtain materials for donation to local pregnancy centers.
- Host church or community-wide events with speakers about relevant life topics (i.e. end of life issues, abortion, infanticide, etc.)
- Host a showing of 'Unplanned ' or the Roe v. Wade movie this year.
- Set up a Cemetery of the Innocents (white crosses) display. More information here: https://cincinnatirighttolife.org/projects/cemetery-of-theinnocents/
- Share the Cincinnati Right to Life newsletter in your church (if permitted).
- Spread the word about OptionLine at 1-800-712-HELP (4357) and PregnancyCenters.org to help women in crisis. You can post this on your church website, buy a billboard ad, purchase a digital advertisement, etc.
- Minister to post-abortive women by engaging with groups like Rachel's Vineyard (rachelsvineyard.org) or Silent No More (silentnomoreawareness.org)