July 14, 2020
Meg (Wittman) DeBlase, Executive Director
Altercation at Planned Parenthood
It's time to take up space, friends!
On July 10th, there was an altercation at Planned Parenthood. Make no mistake that the polarization is becoming greater. Friends, it's time to get back out there in front of Planned Parenthood. Our prayer and witness will save lives and let the other side know that we aren't going away. We will always stand for life.
What can you do?
- Pray for the woman who fought with us. It is possible she is suffering from a past history with abortion.
- Pray for and thank our courageous sidewalk counselors.
- Contact Cincinnati Right to Life at email@example.com or 513-728-7870 if you are looking for someone to join you in prayer.
- Sign up for 40 Days for Life HERE.
- Vote for LIFE in November!
Executive Director, Meg DeBlase, with the sidewalk advocate who was assaulted on Friday.