Here are the rules!
- The contest is open to all students in Kindergarten through 8th grade from private, public, home schools or home. You must fill out a Contest Entry Form and attach it to the submitted artwork.
- There are three age categories: K-2nd, 3rd-5th, and 6th-8th.
- Cash prizes and prize ribbons for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will be awarded in each age group. (All participants will receive a certificate of participation.)
- Posters will be evaluated on: originality, use of medium, interpretation of theme and presentation of a pro-life message, and overall effect.
- The size requirement is 9” x 12”.
- Deadline for entries is March 29, 2019.
Entry forms and rules can be found here.
Call Cincinnati Right to Life at 513-728-7870.
Connect with us