The Only Candidate with Positions Supportable by Pro-Life Voters
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE (Cincinnati, OH), September 28, 2016: The Cincinnati Right to Life Political Action Committee (CRTL-PAC) has endorsed Donald Trump for President of the United States.
The CRTL-PAC endorsement is based on Mr. Trump’s stated human life protections, including:
- Will nominate pro-life justices to the Supreme Court
- Will make the Hyde Amendment permanent law, protecting taxpayers from having to pay for abortions
- Will end tax funds to abortion giant Planned Parenthood
- Will sign into law the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act to end painful late-term abortions
- Opposes abortion (except in cases of rape, incest, and life of the mother)
- Supports traditional marriage
- Supports individual conscience rights and religious liberty
“This is a challenging time for the pro-life movement,” said Jack Hart, President, Cincinnati Right to Life PAC. “Donald Trump has pledged to take actions that will help protect innocent life and preserve religious liberty for all Americans. Hillary Clinton has promised to take actions that could set those efforts back a generation. Pro-life votes are critical in this election.”
For all CRTL-PAC federal to local level candidate endorsements for the November 8th general election, see CRTLpac.org.