Your Calls Are Important
June 17, 2013 – Pro-life action is needed now to encourage passage of federal and state legislation!
U.S. House of Representatives Votes Tuesday, June 18th on bill to protect Pain-Capable Unborn Babies after 20 Weeks! Call today – click here for step-by-step guidance!
Legislative work by the Ohio House and Senate will draw to a close at the month’s end. This week and next will be the last chance to get Ohio’s Human Heartbeat Protection Act (“Heartbeat Bill”) passed before the summer break.
The message: Please move the Heartbeat Bill before the end of June.
- Ohio Senate President Keith Faber, (614) 466-7584
- Ohio Speaker of the House Bill Batchhelder, (614) 466-8140
These Ohio Budget Conference Committee members:
- Rep. Ron Amstutz, (614) 466-1474
- Rep. Jeff McClain, (614) 644-6265
- Senator Scott Oeslager, (614) 466-0626
- Senator Bill Coley, (614) 466-8072
- your own Ohio State Senator – see OhioSenate.gov
Spread the word!